My journey to nursery admission in Noida and Indirapuram(Ghaziabad)

Hi Kirti,
If DPS Noida is your top priority, then you should go for it because, DPS Noida is the one of the most sought school in Noida.
Vishwa Bharti is also a one of the good schools in Noida with good teaching staff and affordable fees.
-Thanks
Smita

Hi Smita,
Which school is best among Somerville Noida and father agnel Noida … ?

Hello Neha,
Father Agnel > Somerville Noida
Thanks
Smita

Thanks Smita for the reply,
Actually we have already booked seat in Somerville Noida but as now forms of father agnel is out so we r planning to fill the form as I know to get admission in father agnel is really tough but if we got that opportunity than I want your suggestion that should we surrender our seat and money for father agnel. Thanks in advance .
One more question mam please let us know how is the academics in father agnel is that better than Sommerville thanks

Hello Neha,

One cannot compare schools only on the basis of academics. The academics part must be equally good in Somerville and Father Agnel. Father Agnel has many other points like:
Teaching staff
Sports ground
Auditorium
Inculcate good habits like discipline, politeness etc in their students.

Yes, you should drop Somerville, Noida for Father Agnel, Noida.

Neha, I want to clarify one more thing - In terms of ‘value for money’, Father Agnel is a better school than Somerville. But, in absolute terms, Somerville ranks higher than Father Agnel. After posting the above content, I felt something was just not right. I then discussed it my contacts in the academic field. That discussion let me to the conclusion that Father Agnel is best school only in terms of value for your money. But if expenses are not a criteria then Somerville ranks higher.

Thanks
Smita

Ok thanks a lot will try for father agnel Noida …thanks for ur suggestions …you are doing a great job by helping the parents

Hi Smita
First, I want to appreciate your great services to society, helping many parents over various queries. Like many parents i am also little bit confused on Schools in Noida. I have applied in 9 schools in Noida and my daughter is selected in 6 (except Amity, DPS, FAS as their results/forms are not came yet)
So far I selected Somerville over Cambridge, Vishva Bharti, Bal Bharti, APJ, Khaitan. If i go for Somerville on Monday (by depositing the 67k fees) do you think they can refund fees if later on i opt out for DPS/FAS? And do you think i should take this risk by not taking admission in these 6 and should wait for DPS/FAS?

Thanks in Advance

Hello Sanjeev,

Thanks for appreciation!

Every school has their own refund policy. Generally, schools refund fees by deducting some percent of amount, if no classes is being attended. Please check with them.

Among all the schools which you have listed in your query, DPS Noida ranks first. Although, DPS Noida cannot be compared with other mentioned schools because those schools are of other league. Father Agnel Noida is ‘value for money’.

In my opinion, you should book a seat in Somerville and try for DPS, Noida.

Thanks
Smita

Thank you Smita.
I have secured a seat in Somerville and now looking for DPS/FAS results. Although i started to be inclined towards Somerville now. Keep you informed.
Thanks so much again for all the help and wise advice in my journey in nursery admission.

Sanjeev

Hi Samita
Thanks samita for the concern yes you are right Father agnel is value for money but as I think Somerville main focus is on academics they have very little to do with extracurricular activities added to curriculum of child .what do you think for the same please suggest as me myself is also confused for the same .thanks in advance

Hi Mam!
can u rate again. I mistyped noida

May you suggest for indirapuram. between Cambridge Indirapuram, Amity Vasundhara (sector 6), and St. Francis (Indirapuram), which will be the best choice.

Regards
Neha

Hello Neha,

Amity Noida > St. Franicis > Cambridge Indirapuam

Thanks
Smita

Hello Neha,

Somerville also have some extracurricular activities.

Parent’s faith in a school is a mus. In case, you are confident with Father Agnel, please go ahead, because Father Agnel is one of the most sought after school in Noida.

Thanks
Smita

Hello Neha,

Amity Vasundhara > St. Francis, Indirapuram > Cambridge, Indirapuram

Thanks
Smita

Ok Mam! from amity vasundhra sector 1 and 6, which is better

Same is the case with us sir… we have booked a seat in Somerville and now waiting for DPS/FA. Although I find Somerville pretty good…

Hello Ma’am,

We are also sailing in same boat. We have booked seat for our ward in Somerville Noida and have applied for FAS Noida as well.

If “value for money” factor doesn’t hold importance for us, then on what grounds would you rate Somerville higher than FAS? One of the main reasons we applied for FAS is because we have heard that they have day care facility. We both are working parents and would be availing day care services for our child. I am new to Noida and really not sure how we would be able to put her into day care as I have heard that in Somerville, pick and drop points for bus route are same and not sure if they would be ready to drop the child to day care after school. I don’t want to lose out on a good education for my child for this day care factor only.

Request you to let me know your advice on this! Would be highly obliged…

Thanks in advance!

Hello risham,

For academics : Somerville Noida > Father Agnel Noida,
For value for money : Father Agnel Noida > Somerville Noida

Student Teacher Ratio in Father Agnel Noida is 30:1
Student Teacher Ratio in Somerville Noida is approx. 20:1

Thanks
Smita

Hi,
We are also confused between st. Francis and Amity, Vasundhara sec6. On what parameters have you rated amity sec 6>st. Francis?
Please suggest

Hello
Amity is an international school with latest teaching methods and low teacher-student ratio than St. Francis.
Thanks
Smita