My journey to nursery admission in Noida and Indirapuram(Ghaziabad)

Thanks for your inputs, Ma’am…Would think about these aspects before making a final decision…

Hello Mam,

My kid got selected for Cambridge Noida, Apeejay Noida and Khaitan School. Filled forms for DPS Noida and Amity Noida. I have selected Khaitan School over Cambridge and Apeejay for nursery admission for my child. Can you help me if I took the right decision ? I am yet to pay the fees…probably will have to pay today.

Hello,
Cambridge Noida > Khaitan Noida
If you want too much activities for sports, than u can choose Khaitan.
Thanks
Smita

Hi Mam

My son has got through amity and also st. francis. However, father agnel will conduct interactions post 9th sept.

Between Father Agnel and Amity which is better if money is not a concern.

Regards
Neha

Hello Neha,
Please let me know which Amity are u talking about - Noida or Vasundhara ?
Smita

hello mam, vasundhara

awaiting your revert

Hi Mam

My son has got through amity and also st. francis. However, father agnel will conduct interactions post 9th sept.

Between Father Agnel and Amity, vasundhara which is better if money is not a concern.

Regards
Neha

Hello Neha,
Considering teacher-student ratio, Amity Vasundhra is a better option.
Thanks
Smita

1 Like

thank u for your response mam

Hello mam, what is the probability that we get selected in father agnel noida after interaction session, it was quite ok though. How many more days will it take for final result.

Hi Smita
Now the real dilemma starts. My daughter is selected in Somerville (booked as well), Amity Noida and shortlisted for next round for FAS plus DPS Noida outstanding.
Seems like fee-wise Somerville & Amity are same. Which one you would suggest to me? Both the schools are equi distant from my home and transport available. Thanks in advance.

Hello Sandhya,
There is always 0.5 probability of getting selected.
Thanks
Smita

Hello Sanjeev,
Congratulations!!
Amity Noida is better than Somerville.
Thanks
Smita

Hi mam!

My son has cleared father agnel, Noida also. Froma. Perspective of overall development, what is your opinion between father agnel Noida and Amity, Vasundhara, sector -6.

Hoping for a quick response as fas fees has to be paid by tomorrow.

Regards
Neha Gupta

Hi Smita,

Any suggestion between DPS Noida and Amity International Noida??

Regards,
Amit Chhabra

Hi Smita,

I was looking for reviews and feedback on Noida schools and I came across your post. I must appreciate your efforts and it’s nice to see that parents are finding your opinion useful. I have shifted base from Faridabad to Noida sector -62. My son is continuing with his online classes in his previous school Modern DPS, Greater Faridabad. I was looking for review for Ramagya School, Noida, Sector - 50. It will be really helpful if you could throw some lights on the same. While the school ranks in the top 10 schools in Noida, I have come across some parents’ complaints as well in the consumer forum. Hence, got a little confused. Therefore, seeking a genuine advice.

Thank You in Advance,
Utpala

Hi Smita,

My child got selected for Amity Noida but I already paid fees at khaitan (TKS) Will be a good decision to move to Amity Noida now?

How are your reviews for DPS Sector-122?

Hello Namrata,

You should go ahead with Amity Noida.
Amity Noida > DPS sector 122

Thanks
Smita

Hello Utpala,

Ramagya School, Noida is not an very much sought after school in Noida. You can get admission in this school anytime throughout the year.

Thanks
Smita

Hello Amit,
I am really for the delay.
Please let me know if this query is still opened.
Thanks
Smita