My journey to nursery admission in Noida and Indirapuram(Ghaziabad)

Hi Smita
Thank you for starting this thread.
I came across this discussion board and would also like your opinion…My daughter has been studying in The Modern School Vasundhara branch. In the KG standard the management decided to move the branch permanently to Raj Nagar Extension. This is almost middle of the session, and admissions are almost closed everywhere. We stay in VAISHALI and are not in favor of sending her so far, nor there is a possibility of relocating. The school is good but the distance is the factor that is bothering us big time. Should we continue here? We have a chance of getting a seat in Amity Sec 6 branch vasundhra in middle of a session- should we opt for it this year? Or wait till next year and apply to all schools nearby and then take a call? I would like a school that is a mix of both academics and extra curricular activities. Is there any other school I can research and look in to for this or next year. Our priority for selection of schools is :
Good review
Distance
Focus on both academics and extra curricular specially sports
Infrastructure and safety
Fees
Thank you! What would you suggest?

Hello Neha,

According to me, considering the distance issue, Amity sec 6 seems to be a better option. Amity is a good school near your vicinity, so, either this year or next year, you may consider it.

Thanks
Smita

1 Like

Thank you Smita, that is what we decided too. In case we get a transfer to Noida (We may relocate in a year or more for long term residence). Would Amity Noida consider a transfer case of a child from another Amity branch? Thanks once again for your inputs. It is more comforting to hear from other parents who have already crossed the bridge.
:slight_smile:

Hello Neha,
Amity Noida considers the transfer case according to the availability of seat in the corresponding class, but, they will charge the admission fees. So, this will be as good as a new admission. I came to know about it in 2018 through one of a parent.
Thanks
Smita

Dear Smita, kudos for your efforts and prompt support!

Please suggest me as to which school is better for nursery admission in Noida for the session 2021-22;

1.Bal Bharti
2.Father Agnel
3. Vishwa Bharti Public School

All the three are almost on equal distance form our place. Also, can you suggest me the schools with day boarding in Noida?

Tanvi

Hello Tanvi,
Among all the three schools :
Father Agnel > Vishwa Bharti > Bal Bharti.
Although I have little idea about day boarding schools, but some of them are: Genesis Global school, Apeejay School.
Smita

Thank You Smita! sorry for bothering you again. Can you kindly place Somerville Noida too in the ranks somewhere?

Hello Tanvi!
If you look for good academics, Somerville is the place. Father Agnel is value for money while some focus on sports too.
-Smita

Thank you so much Smita for your prompt response!

Hi smita
I just want to know this year admission process because all school conduct online interview session.vishabharti form is also open till 30th july.can u plz guide me what we do?

Plz tell me the good school in noida.
Fee between 6-7 k

Hi Smita
What would you suggest b/w Cambridge Noida and Somerville Noida?

Hello Neelu,
You need to fill the forms of the schools and then they will conduct online interview, once shortlisted.
Every school has their own admission process, so it is better to fill form ASAP, because some schools may fill seats on the basis of First come basis.
Regarding the schools with 6-7K fees, I think you can go with Father Agnel, Vishwa Bharti, Bal Bharti, Somerville, Cambridge.
Thanks
Smita

Hello Monika,
Both the schools are equally good in terms of teaching staff and facilities. Cambridge has a good location than Somerville. According to some students, Somerrville take care of academics and extracurricular too. Cambridge is little less in terms of extra stuff.
Thanks

HI
Any idea about DPS Indirapuram? And what is the distance criteria… as I stay in Indirapuram but I am much more interested in DPS Noida…

Hello Anupreet,
DPS Indirapuram is the most sought school.
Although distance of the school matters for kids, many kids go from Indirapuram to the schools like DPS Noida, Amity Noida, Vishwa Bharti etc.
-Smita

Thanks a lot ma’am… DPS Indirapuram is a franchisee… so thought of sending my child to core school but after ur response, I will go ahead with DPS Indirapuram… also the result was good this year and got good reviews from parents also

Hello dear
I live in indirapuram. My daughter will turn 3 in dec so i am looking for admission for the year 2021-22.
I want to knw which school is best among these : Father agnel sec 62, Dps Indirapuram, Seth jaipuria, Cambridge Indirapuram , Amity Vasundhara?
Kindly help

Hello Kanika,

DPS indirapuram > Father Agnel > Amity Vasundhara> Seth Anandram > Cambridge School Noida

Thanks
Smita

Hi Smita,

As Vishwa bharti has closed the admission and my daughter got selected… So looking at the reviews and feedback online I have booked the seat… Now DPS Noida forms are out… So should I try for DPS now?.. Pls suggest