There is an online form for Amity International School that one will have to fill in. We filled the two forms each for Amity International School (AIS) Noida AISN and Amity International School, Vasundhara AISV
On submission of the online form, a date is provided at which parents will have to reach the school. There they are given a form that will have questions like following.
- Education of Grandparents (Paternal and Maternal)
- What will you do if your child does not finish tiffin in school?
- What will you do if your child is getting bullied in school or school bus?
- Describe your child by ticking the appropriate points. (12-13 points were mentioned. We have to tick 10 points)
- List the priority in which you will choose the school.
- What will you do if your ward loose his belongings in school?
- What values would you want to include in your child?
- Comment on “current education system”
- What will you do if your child does not finishes his homework in school?
- What is the important of routine in child’s life ?
- How do you perceive your role as a parent in child’s education?
Once your form gets shortlisted, you are called for an interaction. In the interaction we were asked the following questions.
- How do you explain the divide between rich and the poor to your child?
- What will be your reaction if your child gets hurt in school?
- What are your expectations fro the school?
- Describe your child?
- Introduce yourself.
- How do you spend time with your child?
The interview process in Amity International schools was very well managed and the results were quick. If you want your ward to study in Amity then you should to prepare the set of questions in Nursery admission interview questions.
All the best and happy parenting!