Father Agnel School, Noida Interview Questions - Nursery Admissions 2018-19

Questions to be answered in Father Agnel School, Noida while filling the online form are as below.
Answer briefly as max characters limit is 250 characters.

1. Why have you opted for this school?
Father Agnel Noida is one of the best school within the close vicinity of my residence which focus on overall development of student.

**2. Would you willingly agree with the principles of equality,love, brotherhood and discipline required for such a growth, which are central to the school?
Yes, these humanitarian values must be inculcated from the very beginning.

3. What are your expectation from the school and the teachers with respect to your child?

• Committed, happy and effective teaching staff
  • A safe school environment
  • Intellectual and emotional growth fostered by the school
  • Strong home/school communication
  • A fun and supportive school environment
  • To be involved and ‘kept in the loop’

4. Does your child suffer from a disability or ailment where the school has to be cautions in handling him/her?
No

5. In what ways can you help the school in improving education (can you Provide career guidance, medical support, management counsultancy, subject expertise & resource mobilzation)?
Mother can provide guidance in academics and Father in software field.

6. What values would you like us to inculcate in your child?
Honesty, Justice, Consideration, Determination, Humble towards elders and nature. Respect for elders, Respect for nature, Empathy towards others, An positive and morally correct attitude towards any situtation

7. In case both the parents are working, who looks after your child in your absence?
Mother is non-working

8. Is there any suggestion you would like to make to the school, about its norms and procedures or anything that would help education in general and the school in particular?
Norms and Procedures are well defined.

9. Do you have any concrete ideas to improve education in the school or at large?school in particular?
Primary education should be enjoyable and non-judgemental

Once your form gets shortlisted, you are called for an interaction. In the interaction a form is provided in which you are asked the following questions.

1. In which ways you can provide guidance to students using seminars and workshops?
  2. In which ways you can help the school in school events like sports meet etc?
  3. Can you financially support the school in its social cause like distribution of goods to poor?
  4. In case of any emergency with which subjects you can help the school academically?

Then in the face-to-face interactions we were asked the following questions.

1. Why do you want this school for your kid? This is a very important question as this was asked twice from us in the same interaction.
  2. Would you continue to stay in the current residence which is closer to school.

any other info about filling the form of Father angel school, Noida.

Hello,
The form does not have copy-paste option. Alteast in my time (2018-19) it was missing.
So one can take a print-out of all the answers given above. While filling the form, the answers are ready with u so you can fill the form easily.
Try to fill all the answers and do not leave any blank answers.
All the Best!

Hi. Plz can. U tell me/guide me which one u selected and why?. As I am in d same situation. And if I can have a word with u.
Thanks
Shweta

Hello mam,
Just need ur help to clearfy on how to get admission in fr agnal?
I have submitted nursery admission form for fr agnal Vaishali n Noida both.
Let me know what will the next process as Inn Noida they r accepting 2000 application and for Vaishali fr agnal, they r accepting 1000forms. Just let me know mam how many students they will take and what will the process to take admission in this school.
R they have lucky drow system or they will take interviews for all 2000 applicants and than decide?

Please help me mam

Hello Meena,
They will shortlist few forms and will call for them for interaction. The final result is based on that interaction. The criterion for forms shortlisting is not known.
The total strength is around 250 students in noida branch.
Thanks.

Thanks for replying mam.
Just give me one more suggestion, I have low budget to opt school for my kid like I can afford 5-7k monthly fee so just suggest me good school in ghaziabad, Noida and in delhi also. I can relocate my location.

Hello Meena, Few good schools in this budget which i am aware of are:
1.Father Agnel, Noida
2. St. Francis, indrapuram
3.Vishwa Bharti public school, noida
4. Bal bharti school, noida

Have you shortlisted among any of these?

Hello mam,
My son got selected for fr agnal vaishali . Just tell me is that good school.
We have not get selection in fr agnal noida

Mam just reply me fast as I have to pay the fee on 29th Aug to book my seat

Meena,Father Agnel vaishali is good school. But, parents often seek for FASN or St. Francis over Father Agnel Vaishali.
If you do not have any other option in queue, then go for it.

Yes mam I don’t have any option in My hand although I did some RND so parents are saying that ya it’s a new school but has good curriculum and they focus on extra activities also.

Hello All,

I request parents to please help me and other parents by adding the latest questions asked during nursery admissions,in this forum, so that I can add the answers.

-Smita

How is bal bharti chander nagar?

Hey hi Smita mam
I am living in Vasundhra sector 5 .
I have choice of st Francis vs amity Vasundhra sector 6 .
Please guide us

Hello Shipa,
Amity > St. Francis