Thank God - It was a Dream!

Some dreams are good…some are bad…while some are weird. So, this blog is about one of my dreams which was really weird. During the dream, I really tried hard to fight with my emotions. Although it was a dream, but may be a daydream for most of the people travelling frequently to USA - "Reaching USA (from India) in just 1 hour !! " :sunglasses:.

So the dream was like this:
My maternal uncle wants my Mom and Dad to travel to USA for few days. Because my Mom could not sit for 18 hrs in plane because of a heart disease, my uncle have book a high-technology aeroplane. This plane has few properties:

1. It is an egg shaped plane with few seats.
  2. Every seat is equipped with high-tech electronics which is visible
  3. It will not move straight, but it will rotate in circular motion and linear motion.
  4. Last but not the least - It has the fastest speed as compared to the existing planes - It will reach to America from India in just 1 hour .

Everybody was aware of its fastest speed. Rest of the properties were not known.

Now comes the tough part-
My Mom and dad sit in the egg-shaped plane. My uncle and me sit side-by-side a little far away from my mom and dad. It seems that my uncle was the pilot.
As soon as the plane starts rotating, i was like ohhh!! :astonished: I said to my uncle -" This is how we will be rotating for 1 hour ?". Now, the plane speeds up i.e rotation per second was increasing. After few seconds I was not able to sense the rotation. (Just like we could not see fan hands while rotating) Only my whole body was feeling the air pressure (May be the plane was not air tight) and the skin of my face was bulging up and down. I ask my uncle - “Will we be all deformed in one hour ?” He said YES, these are the side-effects. I was thinking that we will be again in shape in a day or so but till then we will look like aliens!!!
It was really scary to be rotating in such a high speed . During the dream, I was very scared about my mom’s health, my father and a lot more. I was feeling so helpless in the dream :scream:
This dream was so real that when I woke up, I was like - OH!! Thank God It was a dream.

When I tell this dream to my mom, she burst in laughter. But, only I can understand the emotions during my travel to US :slight_smile:.

It was fun reading this post. Keep posting !!

Dear Anchal!
Thank you so much for spending your time.
Smita