My journey to nursery admission in Noida and Indirapuram(Ghaziabad)

Hello Namrata,

You should go ahead with Amity Noida.
Amity Noida > DPS sector 122

Thanks
Smita

Hello Utpala,

Ramagya School, Noida is not an very much sought after school in Noida. You can get admission in this school anytime throughout the year.

Thanks
Smita

Hello Amit,
I am really for the delay.
Please let me know if this query is still opened.
Thanks
Smita

Hi Smita!

We finally decided amity vasundhra over father agnel !

Regards
Neha Gupta

Hi Smita,

My son is selected in the three schools mentioned under:

1. AMITY Noida
  2. Father Agnel
  3. DPS Noida

Can you guide me for which must be preferred if fees is not a big issue plz.

Hello Smita,
Need your favour
I am confused in Amity international school Noida and DPS sector 30 Noida. Already submitted fee in Amity Noida. Yesterday noticed DPS result however date mentioned to submit fee on 25th Sep’20. I missed the date due to some mishappening in the family. Now, I am confused if Amity Noida is the good option or should I talk to DPS account department if anything possible…plz suggest on urgent basis

Also suggest any other options as we both parents are working and staying on Noida expressway

Many thanks. What are the chances of getting admission in Fr Agnels in IIIrd standard? A lot of people are saying that it would be very difficult. Also that they prefer Christians. Is that true?

Congratulations Neha!!

Hello Sandhya,
You can stay with Amity Noida.
Thanks
Smita

Hello Utpala,
It is true that Father Agnel give preferences to Christians, only if student/parent clear the written exams/forms. So, you should give a chance to it.
Thanks
Smita

Hello Ankit,

Although, DPS Noida is equally good to Amity Noida, but my choice is Amity Noida.
So, you can with go either of the two schools.
Thanks
Smita

Okay. Many thanks for your advice.

Hi Smita,
Can I have your views on whether one should enrol their ward for Nursery admissions for 2021-22 considering the safety amid the prevailing pandemic? I’d also be grateful to your overall suggestion/view on the quality of education et al of Somerville International School in Sec-132, Noida.

Hello Sonali,

Considering pandemic situation, schools are providing online classes. So, its better to enroll your ward for nursery 2021-22. Considering age criterion, for nursery admissions 2022-23, your ward will not be eligible for many reputed schools.

Somerville International school Noida 132 is 7 years old and still in developing stage.

Thanks
Smita

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We are targeting KG while skipping Nursery admission for 2022-23. Do you think it’s feasible & does schools appreciates this?

Hello Sonali,
Without nursery, I am sure that few unknown schools but NOT the known/reputed schools will admit in KG.
Thanks
Smita

Thanks! Appreciated.

Hi,
How is father agnel school greater noida.

Hello Sonali,
I have not heard much about the school.
Thanks
Smita

Okay Thanks you so much.