Here are few lines on Shri Krishna Janamashtmi:
- Krishna Janamashtmi is celebarted on the birth of Lord Krishna.
- On this day at Mathura, Devkiji have given birth to Shri Krishna.
- Immediately after His birth, Baba Vasudev have taken Krishna across Yamuna in Gokul, to protect Krishna from Kans.
- At Gokul, Krishna was bring up by Yashoda and Nandbaba.
- Janamasthmi is celebrated not only in India but also in the other parts of World.
- People keep fast during this day and prepare various sweets and dishes.
- At midnight, statues of baby krishna is bathed with milk, curd, honey, ghee and ganagjal.
- He is then clothed, decorated with flowers and chandan and put in a cradle.
- People dances and sing devotional songs (bhajans and kirtans) to show their happiness.
- Some people also dress up their kids like baby Krishna or baby Radha.
11.Janamashtmi is followed by Nand-utsav to celerbate the birth of Krishna at Gokul.
12. Haathi, Ghoda, Paalki, jai Kanahiyaa Lal ki