This is one of the easiest and healthy meal to be made. Children will surely love it.
- 2 cups boiled Chinese rice/basmati rice/regular rice
- Chopped cabbage
- Chopped spring onions
- Chopped capsicum
- Chopped French beans
- Chopped mushrooms (optional)
- 1 table spoon chilly sauce
- 1/4 tea spoon soya sauce
- 1/4 tea spoon ajinomoto (optional - not a healthy ingredient, but enhances the taste of the recipe)
- 1 table spoon oil
- Salt to taste
- Take 1 table spoon oil in kadai and heat it moderately.
- Add spring onions, carrots and French beans and mushrooms (vegetables should be dipped in water before adding into kadai.This will maintain the color of the vegetables )
- Add ajinomoto and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cabbage. Again stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add boiled rice, salt, chilly sauce, soya sauce.
- Stir for a minute and serve hot.