How to choose a school for nursery admission in Noida/Indrapuram

John,

Could you please check with St.Thomas school, if they can refund you certain amount of fees, which most of the school does.
In any case, you should scrifice St. Thomas fees for Father Agnel, Noida, because in the longer run, the advantages will overway this loss.

-Smita

Dear Smita,

I am confused between Gyanshree, Apeejay, Mayoor and Lotus valley for nursery admissions 2020–21 in Noida. Looking for a school with good academics and sports learning. I stay in sarita Vihar, so proximity is also important. Above mentioned schools are closer to my house with transportation facility and falls under my budget as well.
Please share your views.

Regards
Jisha

Hello Jisha,

Mentioned all four schools have mixed reviews for academics. But, according to my observations, Lotus Valley might prove good for our child.

-Thanks
Smita

Thanks a lot for your views Smita.

Hi Smita… applaud for great work to help parents…I am residing in Noida extension… near by schools pacific world school and sarvottam school are new .my kid get selected in indus valley Noida but it is far … which school should I choose nearby school or a good school which is far from my home…my budget is 8-9 k …please help me out with this problem

Hello Rekha,
Thanks for aprreciating!
Indus Valley school is not a high rank school. So ,do not let your child travel so much for it.
Since noida extension schools are new, so, there are no reviews about them.
I have heard about Sarvottam school about 1-2 parents, but, not heard at all about Pacific World School.
Thanks and Regards,
Smita

HI SMITA can u please give reviews about Father Agnel School grater noida. It is good for nursery?

Hi,

St Franchis Indirapuram school have started a new branch in greater noida with more good infrastructure than indipuram site. They will be starting their new session in 2020. Is it a good choice for Ist class?

Yogesh
Greater Noida West

Hi Smita,

My son is going to complete 3 years on 8th Jan in 2020. I am residing in sector-1 vaishali and looking for nursery admission in neighborhood schools. The choices of schools are below one

1. Sun valley international school 2. Father agnel Vaishali
    Here is the confusing part my preference is FAV school however this school admits 4 year old child for nursery admission, In case, I wait for another year to get my child in this school and somehow by any reason we miss the chance then we will stuck badly as no one takes admission in nursery at the age of 4. What should we do in above case, should we go for sun valley school who takes 3+ age child in school or wait for Father agnel. Secondly, If I get admission in Father agnel then does my child falls behind in term of age, as other schools are taking nursery admission for for 3+ age child.Please help us.

Hello,
In my opinion, book a seat for Sun Valley International school. You can try for Father Agnel Vaishali in the coming year, if you want.
Thanks
Smita

Which is good lotus valley Noida or Amity international Noida for nursery admission…plz suggest or any other good school in Noida …

Hello Shabnam,
Lotus valley and Amity internaltional has a difference in fee In amity fees goes upto 1.6 lakhs pa per student, while in Lotus valley it must be more that 2 Lakhs pa student per. This might be due to the faciltities of meals, ac, and all provided to the students. Please check with other parents of lotus valley. Rest both the schools are good in terms of academics and all.
Thanks
Smita

Hi Smita,
I reside in sector 62 and looking for nursery admission for my son. I m confused to choose among father agnel , amity , lotus valley and sommerville. Not much worried about fees. How is academics and focus on cocurricular

Dear Smita, kudos for your efforts and prompt support!

Please suggest me as to which school is better for nursery admission in Noida for the session 2021-22;

1.Bal Bharti
2.Father Agnel
3. Vishwa Bharti Public School

All the three are almost on equal distance form our place. Also, can you suggest me the schools with day boarding in Noida?

Tanvi

Please help me compare Bal Bharati and Cambridge school.
Which is better, in what respect?

Plz suggest me which school is better bal bharti ya vishwabharti

1 Like

Same question and compare somerville father angel cambridge

@smita:

Hi Smita,

Kindly suggest me in between Amity International and The Khaitan School.

Hi Smita,

Kindly suggest which school is better.
Somerville Noida or Amity international school ?
We are looking for both academics and extra curricular activities…pls suggest

Hello Defi,
Sorry for being late,
AIS > Khaitaan